FRANCIS E. O’DONNELL, JR, MD
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine: MD
- Wilmer Ophthalmologic Institute: Ophthalmology
- Founder/ Executive Officer/ Director: Laser Vision Centers (LVCI), BioDelivery Sciences Int, Inc (BDSI), Defender Pharma, HedgePath Pharma (HPPI/INTI), LaserSight (LASE), Eye Technology
- Co-inventor on all five INTI patents
NIRAJ VASISHT, PHD
- CEO Avior Bio, Inc.
- 25 years experience in pharmaceuticals
- Developed 6 commercial products
- Former GM of CDMO at Southwest Research
- Former Chief Technology Officer at BDSI
- 25 patents
- BS and PhD in Chemical Engineering
- Previously a CFO of multiple private equity-backed companies in the energy, SaaS, and manufacturing industries; was a Director with PwC in the US and UK; was a Captain with the United States Air Force
- Has led global public and private client engagements (Client sizes ranging from $200M to over $40B in revenue) in the industries of retail and consumer, energy, utilities and mining, and transportation and logistics
- Significant experience in client equity and debt offerings, business combinations inclusive of public listing and reporting requirements, initial valuations and ongoing goodwill impairment analyses, share-based awards, restructuring, and global taxes
- Significant stakeholder management experience specifically with board and management presentation experience to include annual and quarterly requirements, fee negotiations, technical accounting and finance discussions, and fraud and non-compliance investigations
- Specialised in rapid project mobilisation and deployment of skilled resources for emergency issues, design, and implementation of small to large scale assurance requirements and advisory projects
- Additional experience includes leading PwC’s latest data acquisition methods and tools, client acquisitions and systems implementations to include new SOX-compliant control plan implementations across multiple systems, leading co-sourced internal audit projects, and time spent driving PwC’s Lean efficiency initiatives
- Member of the PwC national office within the SEC PCAOB quality group supporting Europe and the EMEA regions with complex accounting and audit consultations
- Mr. Jerman is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in Florida
SAMUEL SEARS, ESQ.
- 30+ years experience in corporate and securities law
- Managing partner at Burns and Levinson, Chairman of the firm’s Corporate Department.
- Former Director of HPPI, BDSI, Independent Bank Corp., The Casual Male, Inc and Commonwealth Biotechnologies.
- Harvard College BA
- Boston College JD
Ronald E. Osman
- Founder Ronald E. Osman & Associates, Ltd. Licensed attorney 40 years, representing clients in complex civil litigation, including Federal False Claims Act which resulted in recovery of over $500 Million for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health insurance programs; expert testimony to the United States Senate and numerous federal courts regarding the Federal False Claims Act and has been actively involved in drafting and modifying both federal and state legislation, including the Federal False Claims Act, Liability Standards for Medicare Contractors, and the Illinois Hydraulic Fracturing Regulatory Act.
- Chairman of the Board of Cell Culture, Inc. (C3)
- Co-founder Rural Health, Inc., a not-for-profit Illinois corporation that providing medical services to patients in southern Illinois counties, supporting efforts of several charitable not-for-profits in Missouri and Illinois.
- He has been involved in lobbying efforts with United States Department of Health and Human Services and Federal Drug Administration in relation to standards for use in testing and approving cancer treatment methods.
- US Marine Corp, Commanding Officer of Artillery Battery, and Headquarters Company; Officer of the Deck qualification from the U.S. Navy. Prior to becoming an attorney and concurrently with his practice of law, Mr. Osman worked in the agriculture industry, family vegetable farm ultimately owning/operating ~5,000-acre farming operation with his brother; own/lease approximately 5,160 acres of farm ground in the State of Bahia, Brazil.
Michelle Yanez, MBA
- She is the Chief Financial Officer of Mira Pharmaceuticals, prior to which she served as their Corporate Controller since May 2022.
- Yanez is a senior financial executive with over 25 years of experience in public and privately held biotech, pharmaceuticals, and life science companies. Ms. Yanez’ experience includes a broad range of responsibilities in a highly complex and regulated market.
- She brings deep corporate governance experience through her work with corporate boards, including audit and finance committees.
- Yanez is part-time Corporate Controller at Telomir Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a privately held biotech company.
- From 2002 until its acquisition in 2022, Ms. Yanez held various positions in BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (NASDAQ:BDSI), including the Director of Financial Reporting.
- Yanez is a member of the Institute of Management Accountants and a member of the SEC Professionals Group. Ms. Yanez received her MBA from Rutgers School of Business, Cum Laude.